(Redirected from Asya (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Asya is a Greek or Russian or Turkish (Asiye) name.
It can refer to:
- Asya (singer), a Turkish singer
- Asya, ring name of American bodybuilder, model and professional wrestler Christi Wolf
- Asya Abdullah, Kurdish politician, co-chairwoman of the Democratic Union Party (PYD)
- Asya Bussie (born 1991), American basketball player
- Asya Miller (born 1979), American goalball player
- Asya Saavedra, founding member of the music group Smoosh renamed Chaos Chaos
Arts and entertainment
- Asya (1994 album), self-titled 1994 album by Turkish singer Asya
- Asya (1996 album), self-titled 1996 album by Turkish singer Asya
- Asya, a novella by Ivan Turgenev
- The Story of Asya Klyachina, also known as Asya's Happiness and Asya Klyachina's Story, 1966 Soviet movie
- A Jewish nickname for Batya (Basya) or Esther
- Bank Asya, Turkish private finance house
- asya greek name di kasya
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.