(Redirected from Asya (disambiguation))
Asya is a Greek or Russian or Turkish (Asiye) name.
It can refer to:
- Asya (singer), a Turkish singer
- Asya (wrestler), ring name of American bodybuilder, model and former professional wrestler Christi Wolf
- Asya Abdullah, Kurdish politician, co-chairwoman of the Democratic Union Party (PYD)
- Asya Bussie (born 1991), American basketball player
- Asya Miller (born 1979), American goalball player
- Asya Saavedra, founding member of the music group Smoosh renamed Chaos Chaos
Arts and entertainment
- Asya (1994 album), self-titled 1994 album by Turkish singer Asya
- Asya (1996 album), self-titled 1996 album by Turkish singer Asya
- Asya, a novella by Ivan Turgenev
- The Story of Asya Klyachina, also known as Asya's Happiness and Asya Klyachina's Story, 1966 Soviet movie
- A Jewish nickname for Batya (Basya) or Esther
- Bank Asya, Turkish private finance house
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.