Asya Miller Lapper (born 1979, Lapeer, Michigan) is a multiple medalist in goalball who was nominated for ESPY Award in 2009. Her visual impairment is caused by Stargardt disease. She has also competed in various throwing events, like discus, besides goalball. Her wife is fellow goalballer Jen Armbruster.
The following is the American roster in the women's goalball tournament of the 2012 Summer Paralympics.
The following is the United States roster in the women's goalball tournament of the 2016 Summer Paralympics.
|No.||Player||Class||Date of birth (age)|
|1||Jen Armbruster||B1||12 February 1975 (aged 41)|
|3||Lisa Czechowski||B2||29 May 1979 (aged 37)|
|4||Asya Miller||B3||16 October 1979 (aged 36)|
|5||Amanda Dennis||B2||5 February 1994 (aged 22)|
|7||Eliana Mason||B2||1 September 1995 (aged 21)|
|9||Marybai Huking||B2||11 November 1996 (aged 19)|
- "Team USA bio". Teamusa.org. Retrieved 2013-12-04.
- Ramsey, David (2009-08-01). "Colorado Springs Gazette for August 1, 2009". Gazette.com. Retrieved 2013-12-04.
- U.S. Paralympics (2012-08-03). "Oregon Live". Oregon Live. Retrieved 2013-12-04.
- "Women's Goalball – Team Rosters – United States". London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Retrieved 21 October 2012.
- "Women's Goalball – Team Rosters – United States". Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Retrieved 19 September 2016.
|This article about a Paralympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|