|Labels||Asylum Yield, Lively Art, Infrastition|
|Associated acts||Mary Goes Round|
|Past members||Thierry Sobézyk
Asylum Party were a French post-punk/coldwave band formed in 1985 in Courbevoie by guitarist-vocalist Philippe Planchon and bassist-vocalist Thierry Sobézyk. The duo later added keyboardist Pascale Macé. Their sound had gothic rock influences and was very similar to English post-punk bands. Asylum Party, along with fellow French coldwave bands of the same period such as Little Nemo and Mary Goes Round, were considered part of the "Touching Pop" movement (Sobézyk also played in the latter).
- Studio albums
- Picture One (1988, Asylum Yield)
- Borderline (1989, Lively Art)
- Mère (1990, Lively Art)
- What Will You Learn (1989, Lively Art)
- Compilation albums
- The Grey Years Vol. 1 (2006, Infrastition)
- The Grey Years Vol. 2 (2006, Infrastition)
- "Ticket to Ride" 7" single (1989, Lively Art)
- Pattison, Louis (13 July 2009). "Scene and Heard: Cold Wave | Louis Pattison | Music | The Guardian". The Guardian. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- "Asylum Party Reviews, Music, News – Sputnikmusic". Sputnikmusic. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- "Asylum Party – The Grey Years Vol. 1 (DCD Infrastition) – Review, Free Links at Side-Line". Side-Line. 30 March 2007. Retrieved 25 February 2015.