From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up asymmetric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asymmetric may refer to:
- Asymmetry in geometry, chemistry, and physics
- Asymmetric cryptography, in public-key cryptography
- Asymmetric digital subscriber line, Internet connectivity
- Asymmetric multiprocessing, in computer architecture
- Asymmetric relation, in set theory
- Asymmetric synthesis, in organic synthesis
- Asymmetric warfare, in modern war
- Asymmetric Publications, a video game company
- Asymmetry (Mallory Knox album), 2014
- Asymmetry (Karnivool album)
- Asymmetry (population ethics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asymmetric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.