Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up asymmetric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asymmetric may refer to:
- Asymmetry in geometry, chemistry, and physics
- Asymmetric cryptography, in public-key cryptography
- Asymmetric digital subscriber line, Internet connectivity
- Asymmetric multiprocessing, in computer architecture
- Asymmetric relation, in set theory
- Asymmetric synthesis, in organic synthesis
- Asymmetric warfare, in modern war
- Asymmetric Publications, a video game company
- Asymmetry (Mallory Knox album), 2014
- Asymmetry (Karnivool album)
- Asymmetry (population ethics)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asymmetric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.