|• Arabic||خربة الطيبه|
|Name meaning||The goodly|
at-Tayba (Arabic: خربة الطيبه) is a Palestinian village in the West Bank, located 18 km Northwest of the city of Jenin in the northern West Bank. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, the town had a population of 2,386 inhabitants in mid-year 2006.
At-Tayba was incorporated into the Ottoman Empire in 1517 with all of Palestine, and by the 1596 tax register it was part of nahiya (subdistrict) of Sara under the liwa' (district) of Lajjun, with a population of 6 Muslim households. The villagers paid a fixed tax rate of 25% on agricultural products, including wheat, barley, summer crops, olive trees, beehives and/or goats, in addition to occasional revenues; a total of 3,500 akçe.
- Palmer, 1881, p. 154
- Projected Mid -Year Population for Jenin Governorate by Locality 2004- 2006 Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics
- Zertal, 2016, pp. 122-123
- Dauphin, 1998, pp. 743-4
- Hütteroth and Abdulfattah, 1977, p. 160
- Conder and Kitchener, 1882, SWP II, p. 68
- Conder, Claude Reignier; Kitchener, H. H. (1882). The Survey of Western Palestine: Memoirs of the Topography, Orography, Hydrography, and Archaeology. 2. London: Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund.
- Dauphin, Claudine (1998). La Palestine byzantine, Peuplement et Populations. BAR International Series 726 (in French). III : Catalogue. Oxford: Archeopress. ISBN 0-860549-05-4.
- Hütteroth, Wolf-Dieter; Abdulfattah, Kamal (1977). Historical Geography of Palestine, Transjordan and Southern Syria in the Late 16th Century. Erlanger Geographische Arbeiten, Sonderband 5. Erlangen, Germany: Vorstand der Fränkischen Geographischen Gesellschaft. ISBN 3-920405-41-2.
- Palmer, E. H. (1881). The Survey of Western Palestine: Arabic and English Name Lists Collected During the Survey by Lieutenants Conder and Kitchener, R. E. Transliterated and Explained by E.H. Palmer. Committee of the Palestine Exploration Fund.
- Zertal, Adam (2016). The Manasseh Hill Country Survey. 3. Boston: BRILL. ISBN 9004312307.