At Carnegie Hall
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At Carnegie Hall may refer to:
- Belafonte at Carnegie Hall, a Harry Belafonte album 1959
- Judy at Carnegie Hall, a Judy Garland concert recording 1961
- At Carnegie Hall, live album by Kathleen Battle
- At Carnegie Hall, live album by Pavarotti
- At Carnegie Hall (Miles Davis album), released in 1961 by American Jazz musician Miles Davis
- At Carnegie Hall (The Weavers album), a recording of a 1955 Weavers concert
- Thelonious Monk Quartet with John Coltrane at Carnegie Hall, a 1957 concert recording
- At Carnegie Hall (Jimmy Reed album), a 1961 release by Jimmy Reed
- At Carnegie Hall (Dave Brubeck Quartet album), a 1963 album by the Dave Brubeck Quartet
- Chicago at Carnegie Hall, a 1971 album by Chicago
- At Carnegie Hall, a live album of a Buena Vista Social Club performance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title At Carnegie Hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.