At the Apollo
|At the Apollo|
|Live album by|
|Released||3 November 2008|
|Recorded||17 December 2007|
|Arctic Monkeys chronology|
It was filmed on super 16mm film and in surround-sound. It was directed by Richard Ayoade and photographed by cinematographer Danny Cohen (This Is England). It was edited by Nick Fenton (Heima, All Tomorrow's Parties), and produced by Diarmid Scrimshaw (Dog Altogether, Tyrannosaur).
It has been awarded best music DVD 2009 by the NME. The music played in introduction credits was written by Bruno Nicolai, entitled 'Servizio fotografico' from the film The Red Queen Kills Seven Times starring Barbara Bouchet.
The film premiered on UK television on the music channel 4Music on 19 February 2009.
The DVD features a 'Multi Angle Camera View' of drummer Matt Helders.
DVD track listing
- "This House Is a Circus"
- "Teddy Picker"
- "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor"
- "Dancing Shoes"
- "From the Ritz to the Rubble"
- "Fake Tales of San Francisco"
- "When the Sun Goes Down"
- "D Is for Dangerous"
- "Leave Before the Lights Come On"
- "Fluorescent Adolescent"
- "Still Take You Home"
- "Da Frame 2R"
- "Plastic Tramp" (with Miles Kane)
- "505" (with Miles Kane)
- "Do Me a Favour"
- "A Certain Romance"
- "The View from the Afternoon"
- "If You Were There, Beware"
- "Bad Woman" (feat. Richard Hawley)
- Alex Turner – lead vocals (all but 22), rhythm guitar, organ (16)
- Jamie Cook – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Nick O'Malley – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Matt Helders – drums, backing vocals