At the Villa Rose (1940 film)
|At the Villa Rose|
|Directed by||Walter Summers|
|Written by||Doreen Montgomery|
|Based on||At the Villa Rose by A.E.W. Mason|
|Edited by||Lionel Tomlinson|
|Distributed by||ABFD (UK)|
|2 March 1940 (UK)|
At the Villa Rose is a 1940 British detective film directed by Walter Summers and based on the novel At the Villa Rose by A.E.W. Mason featuring the French detective Inspector Hanaud. The film is also known as House of Mystery. It starred Kenneth Kent and Judy Kelly.
- Kenneth Kent as Inspector Hanaud
- Judy Kelly as Celia Harland
- Peter Murray-Hill as Harry Wethermill
- Walter Rilla as Mr. Ricardo
- Ruth Maitland as Madame Dauvray
- Antoinette Cellier as Adele Rossignol
- Clifford Evans as Tace
- Martita Hunt as Helen Vaquier
- Ronald Adam as Mons. Besnard
- "House of Mystery (1940)". IMDb. 2 March 1940.
- "House of Mystery (1940)". wdw. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- Hal Erickson. "House of Mystery (1941) - Walter Summers - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
|This article related to a British film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1940s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|