Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Atacama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Atacama Desert is the most arid desert in the world which is located in Chile.
Atacama may refer to:
- Atacama Region, first-order administrative division of Chile
- Atacama Province, Bolivia, former province of Bolivia
- Atacama Province, Chile, former province of Chile
- Atacama Department, former department of Bolivia, now in Chile
- Atacama Trench, oceanic trench running along the west coast of South-America
- Puna de Atacama, high plateau in the Andes
- Atacama Fault
- Atacama border dispute, territorial dispute between Chile and Bolivia
- Puna de Atacama dispute, territorial dispute between Chile and Argentina
- 18725 Atacama, a minor planet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atacama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.