From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Atacama Desert is the most arid desert in the world which is located in Chile.
Atacama may refer to:
- Atacama Region, first-order administrative division of Chile.
- Atacama Province, Bolivia, former province of Bolivia.
- Atacama Province, Chile, former province of Chile.
- Atacama Department, former department of Bolivia, now in Chile.
- Atacama Trench, oceanic trench running along the west coast of South-America.
- Puna de Atacama, high plateau in the Andes.
- Atacama Fault.
- Atacama border dispute, territorial dispute between Chile and Bolivia.
- Puna de Atacama dispute, territorial dispute between Chile and Argentina.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atacama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.