From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atago may refer to:
- Atago, Minato, Tokyo, a district of Minato, Tokyo, Japan
- Atago Shrine (Miyagi) in Miyagi, Japan
- Mount Atago, a mountain in Kyoto, Japan
- Atago Jinja (Kyoto), a shrine on Mount Atago
- Mount Atago (Minamibōsō, Chiba) and Atago Station, a mountain and train station in Chiba Prefecture
- Atago Station (Miyagi), a train station
- Japanese gunboat Atago of the early Imperial Japanese Navy
- Japanese cruiser Atago of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Japanese battlecruiser Atago, a projected Amagi-class battlecruiser of the Imperial Japanese Navy that was canceled under the terms of Washington Naval Treaty
- Atago-class destroyers of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF)
- JDS Atago (DDG-177), an Atago-class guided missile destroyer in the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF)
- Atago Maru, a merchant ship built in Glasgow in 1924 by Lithgows & Sons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atago.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.