The company was started by Gatti in 1919 and formally founded in Italy in 1921 by Cesare Rizzato. It is notable for its racing bicycles, winning several championships in the early 20th century. The company won some championships in the 1980s before experiencing financial difficulties. Part of the company was sold in 2002. Now 50% of the company is owned by the Accell Group.
The company also produces bicycles for the brands "Carraro", "Whistle USA", "Maino" and 'Dei". The company won victories in the past years with the Atala Team
- Street: SLR, SLR100, Outdoor, Norhtblack, Time out
- Trekking: Distance, River, Discovery, Street, Travel, Bridge
- Urban : Manhattan, Primavera, Città, Cruiser, Life, Venture, Airon, Maggie, Piccadilli, president
- MTB: Shape D, Shape V, Spin, Planet D, Planet V, Wap, Replay, Stratos, My Flower, Cobra, Diablo, Dragon, Scorpion
- Electric bicycle: E-Green, EcoLife, Ecofolding, EcoCity
- Cid'z bikes
- Folding Bikes
The company produces several models for the Carraro, Whistle USA, and Maino e Dei brands.
The company produces "Byte" bicycle parts which are used in several models of the brand.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Atala (company).|