From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up atalanta or Atalanta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atalanta is a heroine in Greek mythology.
Atalanta may also refer to:
- Vanessa atalanta, a species of butterfly
- Atalanta, a GWR 3031 Class locomotive built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915
- Atalanta (1915 automobile), a British car made from 1915 to 1917
- Atalanta (1936 automobile), a touring model of the British Armstrong Siddeley 20/25 HP car line made from 1936 to 1938. As was their common practice, Armstrong Siddeley named automobile models after Armstrong Whitworth aircraft and aircraft engines to stress their engineering heritage
- Atalanta (1937 automobile), a British sports car made between 1937 and 1939
- Atalanta Motors, British sports car company relaunched in 2012
- Bugatti Type 57#Atalante, a sports car made from 1936 to 1938
- Fairey N.4 (Atalanta) Prototype of the Fairey N.4 class of flying boat
- Armstrong Whitworth Atalanta (A.W. 15), a British airplane of the 1930s manufactured by Armstrong Whitworth
- Lockheed P-38 Lightning, known as the Lockheed Atalanta in design, a World War II era fighter plane
- HMS Atalanta, one of six ships in the British navy bearing this name
- Fairey Atalanta, a class of sailing yacht built by Fairey Marine Ltd, variants 20, 26, and 30 feet overall
- Atalanta (1883), a sailing yacht of Jay Gould, later gunboat of the Venezuelan Navy and for a short time of the German Imperial Navy
- Atalanta, a character in Handel's opera Serse, also known as Xerxes
- Atalanta (island), an island in the Opuntian Gulf in Greece
- Atalanta (opera), an opera by Handel
- Atalanta (Pantheon) is a member of the Pantheon, a fictional group from Marvel Comics
- Atalanta (magazine) (1887–1898), British literary magazine for girls.
- Atalanta B.C., an Italian association football club
- Atalanta (Santa Catarina), a town in Brazil
- Lake Atalanta, a manmade lake in Rogers, Arkansas
- Vanessa atalanta, a butterfly species
- Operation Atalanta, an EU naval mission
- Atlanta, the largest city in the US state of Georgia
- Atlanta (disambiguation)
- Atalante (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atalanta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.