From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up athari in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atari is a video game and computer brand.
Atari may also refer to:
- Atari, Inc., (1972–1984) the defunct original corporation co-founded by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney
- Atari Corporation, (1984–1996) the defunct corporation formed by Jack Tramiel from the original Atari Inc.'s Consumer Division assets
- Atari Games, (1984–2003) the coin-operated game company spun off from the original Atari Inc.'s Coin-Op division
- Atari, SA, (2009–present) the former Infogrames Entertainment, SA, a French holding company who owns and runs the current Atari branded divisions
- Atari, Inc. (Atari, SA subsidiary), (2003–present) the US division of Atari, SA
- Atari Interactive, the current holding company of the Atari brand and a division of Atari, SA
- Atari London Studio, the UK division of Atari, SA
- Atari, Natsume's pachinko branch company
- Atari, Pakistan, a town in Punjab, Pakistan.
- Atari, Ādaži Municipality, a village in Latvia
- Atari, Nawanshahr, a village in Punjab, India
- Attari, a village in Punjab, Indian near the border crossing with Pakistan
- Atari (当たり), a Japanese word used in the game of Go
- The Ataris, an alternative rock band
- Atari, abbreviation of Finnish registry term "ammatti- ja taparikollinen" ("professional and habitual criminal") used by Finnish police
- Atari (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.