|Industry||Software & Programming, content management, portal,|
|Kostas Theotokas, Founder
Argiris Papageorgiou, Founder
Thomas Roumbas, Chairman
Kyriakos Komvoteas, COO
Nikos Liokalos, Head of R&D
Number of employees
Atcom is a Web development agency based in Greece. The primary products of Atcom are Netvolution, a web content management system and Tapvolution, a mobile content management system, both of which use the .Net Framework. Atcom has its headquarters in Athens, with offices in Thessaloniki and London.
- Founded 1997.
- ATCOM becomes a Societe Anonyme and a member of the Dionic Group of companies, listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, 2000.
- The first version of Netvolution is introduced, 2003. The second version follows on 2006
- ATCOM expands its international presence to London, U.K., 2008
- Atcom proceeded on the acquisition of Mindworks. Mindworks is an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency. The third version of Netvolution is introduced and Atcom becomes a Gold Certified Partner of Microsoft.
- Atcom acquired the Linkwise network. Linkwise is a Greek performance marketing and affiliate network, 2010
- Atcom launch the first version of their mobile content management system, Tapvolution, 2010
- Atcom wins the Business IT Award, for the specialization in Content Management Systems, 2012
- Atcom wins two e-volution Awards, for best Ecommerce and M-Commerce platforms, 2012
- UXlab is introduced as a new business unit of ATCOM, focusing on Usabitily and User Experience services, 2012
- For the second time in a row, Atcom wins a Business IT Award for the specialization in Content Management Systems, 2013
- "Incorporation of Atcom Internet and Multimedia Ltd headquartered in Great Britain." (PDF). Dionic Group of Companies Stock Exchange Release. February 14, 2008.
- "Atcom buys Mindworks". Imerisia Newspaper. June 5, 2009.
- "Atcom becomes a Gold Certified Partner of Microsoft". June 3, 2009.
- "Atcom acquires Linkwise". WTM News. June 17, 2010.
- "Business IT Excellence (BITE) Awards 2012". NetWeek. July 5, 2012. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04.
- "e-Volution Awards 2013: The winners". Marketing Week. December 6, 2012.
- "The winners of the BITE Awards 2013". Net Week. July 12, 2013. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04.