From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -ate or ate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ate or ATE may refer to:
- 111 Ate, an asteroid
- Association of Technical Employees, a trade union
- Association for Transport and Environment, a sustainable public transport association in Switzerland.
- Ate District in Lima, Peru
- Ate Glow, Filipino comedian
- Automated telephone exchange
- Automatic test equipment, any apparatus that performs tests on a device, known as the Device Under Test (DUT) or Unit Under Test (UUT), using automation to quickly perform measurements and evaluate the test results
- Average treatment effect, a measure used to compare treatments in experiments
- ATEbank, a Greek bank
- ATE, a manufacturer of automotive hydraulic brake systems and components, named after its founder, Alfred Teves. Now part of the German Continental AG
- After the event insurance, a form of legal expenses insurance
- Atë, in Greek mythology, the personification of ruin, folly, and delusion (goddess)
- Ate-u-tiv, Tiv architecture
- -ate, a derivative of a specified element or compound; especially a salt or ester of an acid whose name ends in -ic
- Active Training and Education Trust, a not-for-profit, educational trust, which provides residential holidays to children of a school age within the United Kingdom.
- Ate, a kind of Mexican jelly made of many typical fruits
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.