Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -ate or ate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ate or ATE may refer to:
- 111 Ate, an asteroid
- Association of Technical Employees, a trade union
- Association for Transport and Environment, a sustainable public transport association in Switzerland.
- Ate District in Lima, Peru
- Ate Glow, Filipino comedian
- Automated telephone exchange
- Automatic test equipment, any apparatus that performs tests on a device, known as the Device Under Test (DUT) or Unit Under Test (UUT), using automation to quickly perform measurements and evaluate the test results
- Average treatment effect, a measure used to compare treatments in experiments
- ATEbank, a Greek bank
- ATE, a manufacturer of automotive hydraulic brake systems and components, named after its founder, Alfred Teves. Now part of the German Continental AG
- After the event insurance, a form of legal expenses insurance
- Atë, in Greek mythology, the personification of ruin, folly, and delusion (goddess)
- Ate-u-tiv, Tiv architecture
- -ate, a derivative of a specified element or compound; especially a salt or ester of an acid whose name ends in -ic
- Active Training and Education Trust, a not-for-profit, educational trust, which provides residential holidays to children of a school age within the United Kingdom.
- Ate, a kind of Mexican jelly made of many typical fruits
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.