From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Atem (disambiguation))
|Look up atem or Atem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atem may refer to:
- Association for Tertiary Education Management (ATEM)
- Atem (album), a 1973 album by Tangerine Dream
- Valentine Atem, a Cameroonian football player
- Yugi Mutou, aka Atem or Atemu, character of the manga and anime series Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Atum, an early deity in Egyptian mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.