|Industry||Computer software, Computer storage|
Paris (Massy), France
Number of locations
|Luc D'Urso CEO, Cyprien Roy COO|
|Products||Time Navigator, Live Navigator, Miria (Large NAS backup and migration)|
Number of employees
Atempo, SAS. was founded in 1992 in Paris (Les Ulis), France and is a global provider of data management software products designed for preservation, protection and archiving of corporate digital assets. The company has headquarters in Paris (Les Ulis France), with 13 offices across North America, Europe and Asia.
In March 2006, Atempo acquired Storactive and added a desktop/laptop data protection solution called Atempo Live Backup to its product portfolio. As a result of the acquisition, Neal Ater, CEO of Storactive, became the CEO of Atempo and the company moved its global headquarters to Palo Alto, California.
In March 2008, Atempo released Atempo-Digital Archive (ADA), a long-term data storage software solution and file archiving solution aimed at larger organizations with remote offices or petabyte scale needs. In July 2011, Atempo released Live Navigator (Lina), a technological marriage of Atempo-Live Backup and Time Navigator (Tina) that aims to protect business data on endpoint devices with oversight by corporate IT teams. In December 2011, ASG Software Solutions acquired Atempo 
In September 2017 Atempo became independent as it was acquired by a team of French investors, lead by Luc D'Urso, already CEO of Wooxo, an appliance & software backup company specialized in VSBs (Very small business) as part of a strategy to expand market reach.
Atempo has three products in its portfolio covering backup and restore for physical and virtual servers, applications, continuous data protection for work-stations and archiving of large volumes of unstructured data.
- Tina - Time Navigator: Backup and high performance restoring of servers in heterogeneous environments.
- Lina - Live Navigator: Standalone, near-continuous data protection with data de-duplication for remote offices, desktops and laptops. (replaced Atempo-Live Backup))
- Miria (formerly ADA): a scalable data movement and protection solution for unstructured data including the migration of data between two petabyte scale NAS even between different constructors.
- "SDA India Beta: India's Enterprise IT, IT Business, IT Services &...SDA". India Magazine. January 4, 2007. Archived from the original on 2007-09-28.
- "Atempo Simplifies Backup And Recovery". Information Week Weblog. November 9, 2004.
- "Atempo adds EMC Fastrax support to storage software". NetworkWorld.com. October 25, 2001. Archived from the original on 2011-05-15.
- "Atempo acquires Storactive". IDG News Service. March 6, 2006. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30.
- "Atempo taps Storactive's CEO after merger". Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal. July 18, 2006.
- "Atempo Digital Archive de-duplicates files". Macworld. April 10, 2008.
- "Atempo announced new endpoint and ROBO backup solution". eChannelLine. July 6, 2011.
- "ASG Technologies acquired Data Management Software Firm Atempo". Atempo. December 12, 2011. Archived from the original on 2013-03-20. Retrieved 2013-04-01.
- "Atempo Once More French Independent Company, Joining Wooxo". Storage Newsletter. September 7, 2017.