Ateneo de Manila University Press
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009)
|Parent company||Ateneo de Manila University|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
The Ateneo University Press was established in 1972 and operates as an auxiliary unit in the university's structure.
In 2016, the Ateneo University Press launched 21 new publications in Harvest 2016.
- Veric, Charlie Samuya (2019). "The Rise of Filipino Postcolonial Knowledge: Philippine Studies, the Institute of Philippine Culture, and the Ateneo de Manila University Press". Philippine Studies: Historical and Ethnographic Viewpoints. 67 (3–4): 521–556. doi:10.1353/phs.2019.0025.
- De Vera, Ruel (December 18, 2017). "Ateneo Press is publisher of the year". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved June 25, 2021.
- De Vera, Ruel (December 3, 2018). "Ateneo press is back-to-back Publisher of the Year". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved June 25, 2021.
- De Vera, Ruel (November 25, 2019). "Ateneo Press is Publisher of the Year for 3rd straight year". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved June 25, 2021.
- "Ateneo University Press books top Aklatan All-Filipino online fair sales". Good News Pilipinas. October 14, 2020. Retrieved June 25, 2021.
- Cayabyab, Marc Jayson (November 2, 2016). "Ateneo Press to launch 21 new titles in Harvest 2016". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved June 25, 2021.