Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Westborough, MA, United States|
|Trevor Matz, CEO|
|Products||Application performance management|
Aternity provided End User Experience Management solutions that complement traditional Application Performance Management (APM) tools. The company was acquired by Riverbed Technologies Inc. on August 2016.
- "Riverbed Agrees to Acquire End User Experience Monitoring Provider Aternity". Riverbed. Retrieved 2017-05-10.
- Dubie, Denise. "Aternity: A new name in application management" Archived July 3, 2013, at the Wayback Machine., Network World, 15 February 2007.
- "Aternity Frontline Performance Intelligence Platform (as featured at DEMO)", Vator.TV
- "Aternity App Monitor Now Covers Web 2.0 Apps", PC World
- "Unisys Teams Up with Aternity on End User Experience Management", APM Digest
- "Aternity Forges Strategic Partnership with CA Technologies for Desktop End User Experience Management", TMCNet
- "AMDOCS, ATERNITY DO AGREEMENT FOR FPI PLATFORM" Billing World
- "Peak Performance" Law Technology News
- "US Foods selects Aternity FPI Platform to manage applications" Refrigerated Transporter
- "Aternity APM Product Gives View of End User Experience"[permanent dead link] Software Magazine
- "Trevor Matz" LinkedIn
- "Software firm Aternity targets Global 1000 with $13M funding round" Boston Business Journal