Athena Andreadis is a musician.
Breathe With Me
Breathe With Me is Athena's debut album, released in 2007 on Embraceable Records and produced by George Andreou and Joe Boyd. The BBC's Morag Reavley calls it "Intimate, thoughtful, original."
Ready for the Sun
Athena recorded her first U.S. album, Ready For The Sun, at The Village Studios in Los Angeles with producer Ethan Allen. Musicians on the record included Deron Johnson, Jimmy Paxson, Michael Ward and Jonathan Flaugher. Kevin Reagan was the artistic director. The record was released in February 2017, with Music Junkie Press calling it "a debut album that should take the US market by storm - there is simply no one like Athena and this album signals the entry of a new star in the American music firmament," and The Huffington Post calling her voice "both heartwarming and majestic."
One of the songs from the record, "Stronger" has been placed at the end credits of the US movie Swing Away.
- "You Want It Darker - Leonard Cohen | Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 23 January 2017.
- "Music - Review of Athena - Breathe With Me". BBC. 1 January 1970. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "Leonard Cohen Collaborator Athena Andreadis Releases Debut US Album 'Ready For The Sun'". Broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 24 February 2017.
- "Athena interview. English-Greek pop star dips a toe into the US market. By Patrick O'Heffernan". Music Junkie Press. 28 August 2015. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Israel, Ira (4 February 2017). "Leonard Cohen's Favorite Greek Singer: Athena Andreadis". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Swing Away". IMDb.com. Retrieved 20 July 2020.
- "You Bring Me Luck". Open.spotify.com. Retrieved 20 July 2020.
- "Music from Fuller House S3E18". Tunefind.com. Retrieved 20 July 2020.
- ΑΘΗΝΑ ΑΝΔΡΕΑΔΗ Ολα ξεκίνησαν από τη διοίκηση επιχειρήσεων [ATHENS ANDREADI All started from business administration] (in Greek). 19 September 2010. Retrieved 1 May 2014. (Google Translate)