Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Athene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Athene or Athena is the shrewd companion of heroes and the goddess of heroic endeavour in Greek mythology.
Athene may also refer to:
- 881 Athene, a main-belt asteroid
- Athene (bird), a genus of small owls
- Athene (Cynuria), a town in ancient Cynuria, Greece
- Athene Glacier, a glacier in Antarctica
- HMS Athene, an aircraft transport
- USS Athene (AKA-22), an Artemis-class attack cargo ship
- Bachir Boumaaza or Athene (born 1980), Belgian YouTube personality and social activist
People with the given name
- Athene Seyler (1889–1990), English actress
- Altena (disambiguation)
- Atena (disambiguation)
- Athen (disambiguation)
- Athena (disambiguation)
- Athens (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Athene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.