Jump to navigation Jump to search
The neutrality of this section is disputed. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Atherstone was established in 1815 in Witherley, and known as the Atherstone hounds. Between 1930 and 1950 the hunt was divided into North and South countries, but these were then reunited.
- "Atherstone Hunt". Master of Foxhounds Association. Retrieved 2009-09-09.[permanent dead link]
- "Hunting countries of UK and Ireland". BBC News. 1999-09-16.
- "About Us". Atherstone Hunt.
- "Written evidence: Atherstone Hunt". Burns Inquiry.
- Taylor, Graham. "Atherstone 2009". Jumping 4 Fun.
- "Atherstone Point to Point". pointtopoint.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2008-05-16.