From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up athletic or Athletic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Athletic may refer to:
- An athlete, a sportsperson
- Athletic director, a position at many American universities and schools
- Athletic type, a physical/psychological type in the classification of Ernst Kretschmer
- Athletic of Philadelphia, a baseball team of the 1870s
- Annan Athletic F.C., a Scottish football club
- Alloa Athletic F.C., a Scottish football club
- Athletic Club, a Spanish football club based in Blibao
- Athletic Club Ajaccio, a French football club.
- Atlético Madrid, a Spanish football club
- Charlton Athletic F.C., an English football club
- Carshalton Athletic F.C., an English football club
- AFC Croydon Athletic, an English football club
- Dunfermline Athletic F.C., a Scottish football club
- Forfar Athletic F.C., a Scottish football club
- Oldham Athletic A.F.C., an English football club
- Senglea Athletic F.C., a Maltese football club
- Wigan Athletic F.C., an English football club
- Athlete (disambiguation)
- Athletic Park, Wellington, New Zealand, a former sports ground mainly used for rugby union
- Athletics (disambiguation)
- Athletic supporter (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Athletic"
- All pages with a title containing Athletic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Athletic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.