From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atia or ATIA may refer to:
- One of the spellings of the Arabic name Atiyah
- Atia (gens), plebeian family of Rome
- Atia Balba Caesonia (85 BC – 43 BC), Roman noblewoman, daughter of Julius Caesar's sister Julia Caesaris, mother of the Emperor Augustus
- Atia of the Julii, fictional character from the television series Rome, based on Atia Balba Caesonia
- Ouled Atia, town and commune in M'Sila Province, Algeria
- Atia, Bulgaria, village in Burgas Province, Bulgaria
- Assistive Technology Industry Association
- Access to Information Act, a Canadian statute
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.