Jump to navigation Jump to search
Atia or ATIA may refer to:
- One of the spellings of the Arabic name Atiyah
- Atia (gens), plebeian family of Rome
- Atia Balba Caesonia (85 BC – 43 BC), Roman noblewoman, daughter of Julius Caesar's sister Julia Caesaris, mother of the Emperor Augustus
- Atia of the Julii, fictional character from the television series Rome, based on Atia Balba Caesonia
- Ouled Atia, town and commune in M'Sila Province, Algeria
- Atia, Bulgaria, village in Burgas Province, Bulgaria
- Assistive Technology Industry Association
- Access to Information Act, a Canadian statute
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.