Jefferson has photographed skateboarding extensively for over 20 years, working for skate magazines such as Slap, Thrasher, Juxtapoz, Transworld, and many others. In addition to skateboarding photography, Jefferson works as a commercial photographer shooting portraiture and lifestyle advertisements for clients such as the NBA, Nike, and many others. In addition to skateboarding photography, Jefferson has an interest in basketball and music photography.
- "Atiba Jefferson on the Evolution of Photography & Skateboarding". HYPEBEAST. Retrieved 2019-10-23.
- "Atiba Jefferson".
- "ROLLING THROUGH THE SHADOWS – Leica Gallery Boston". Retrieved 2019-10-23.
- "Atiba Jefferson photo feature".
- Chops (2019-02-07). "chrome ball interview #125: atiba jefferson". the chrome ball incident. Retrieved 2019-10-23.
- "TheDeafWord: Atiba Jefferson Interview - Deaf Lens Skateboarding". deaflens.net. Retrieved 2019-10-23.
- Grison, Sandro (2015-08-14). "Atiba Jefferson Is Not Sorry For Partying". Vice. Retrieved 2019-10-23.