|Full name||Atilio Genaro Ancheta Weigel|
|Date of birth||19 July 1948|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Atilio Genaro Ancheta Weigel (born 19 July 1948 in Florida, Uruguay) is a former footballer from Uruguay, who played for the national team at the 1970 FIFA World Cup. He was a defender and spent most of his career with Grêmio Football Porto-Alegrense, appearing in 164 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A matches. In 1973, he received the Brazilian Bola de Ouro award.
- 1965 - 1971 : Club Nacional de Football ( Uruguay)
- 1971 - 1979 : Grêmio Football Porto-Alegrense ( Brazil)
- 1980 - 1981 : Millonarios ( Colombia)
- 1982 - 1983 : Club Nacional de Football ( Uruguay)
- Uruguayan league: 1969, 1970 and 1971 with Club Nacional
- Copa Libertadores: 1971 with Club Nacional
- "Campeonato Gaúcho" (Rio Grande do Sul State Championship): 1977 and 1979 with Grêmio
- 11v11.com; Atilio Ancheta
- Atilio Ancheta – FIFA competition record
- "Futpédia: Ancheta (Atilio Genaro Ancheta)" (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. Archived from the original on 27 June 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-21.
- Passo Alpuin, Luis Fernando (2009-05-01). "Uruguay - Record International Players". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 5 June 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-21.
|This biographical article related to a football defender from Uruguay is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|