From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atka may refer to:
- Atka, Alaska, a city in the United States, on Atka Island
- Atka Airport, a public airport in Alaska, United States
- Atka, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Magadan Oblast, Russia
- Atka Iceport, an iceport in West Antarctica
- Atka Island, in the Andreanof Islands
- Mount Atka (AKA Korovin Volcano), the highest point of Atka Island
- USCGC Southwind (WAGB-280) (USS Atka (AGB-3)), a United States Coast Guard ice breaker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.