Atkinsons Dam, Queensland
The shores of Lake Atkinson, 2011
|Population||193 (2011 census)|
Atkinsons Dam is a rural locality in the Somerset Region, Queensland, Australia. It is known for the Atkinson Dam which occupies most of the locality. In the 2011 census, Atkinsons Dam had a population of 193 people.
The northern boundary of the locality is marked by Buaraba Creek, a tributary of Lockyer Creek.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Atkinsons Dam (SSC)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "Atkinsons Dam (entry 44832)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- Queensland Family History Society (2010), Queensland schools past and present (Version 1.01 ed.), Queensland Family History Society, ISBN 978-1-921171-26-0
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland Schools". Queensland Government. Retrieved 7 June 2014.
- "Agency ID6409, Atkinson's Lagoon State School". Queensland State Archives. Retrieved 9 June 2014.
Media related to Atkinson Dam at Wikimedia Commons