|TV, Internet & Phone services|
|Founded||2004, as spin-off of Charter Communications|
|Headquarters||Quincy, Massachusetts, USA|
|Products||Cablecasting, Broadband Internet, VoIP|
Atlantic Broadband, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cogeco Cable Inc. is the 9th largest cable operator in the United States, based on the number of television service customers served. The company currently provides TV, Internet and Phone services to approximately 246,000 television service customers located in five operating regions: western Pennsylvania, Miami Beach, Maryland/Delaware, Aiken, S.C. and eastern Connecticut. Atlantic Broadband is headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts. It was formed by acquiring nonstrategic regions from Charter Communications in 2004.
In 2017, Atlantic Broadband acquired MetroCast.
- List of United States telephone companies
- List of multiple-system operators
- List of wired multiple-system broadband providers in Massachusetts (by municipality)
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-05-17. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- U.S. Cable Company MetroCast Sold to Canada's Cogeco Communications For $1.4B