Atlantic Coast may refer to:
- Any coast fronting the Atlantic Ocean
- East Coast of the United States
- Gulf Coast of the United States
- Caribbean Region of Colombia
- Atlantic Canada
- Argentine Basin (Argentine Atlantic Coast)
- Atlantic Coast Surf School, a Surf School in Praia Azul, Portugal
- Atlantic Coast Conference, a collegiate athletic conference on the Atlantic Coast of the United States
- Atlantic Coast League, a high school athletic conference in Massachusetts
- Atlantic Coast Airlines, an airline based in the United States.
- Atlantic Coast Express, a former express passenger train in England.
- Atlantic Coast Line (disambiguation)
- Atlantic Coast restingas, Brazil
- Indian Ocean
- Pacific Coast
- Arctic Ocean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atlantic Coast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.