From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atlantic League may refer to one of the following professional sports leagues:
- Atlantic League (1896–1900), a professional baseball league active from 1896 to 1900
- Atlantic League (1914), a professional baseball league active in 1914
- Atlantic League (1994–1996), one of the ice hockey leagues that formed the Six Nations Tournament
- Atlantic League of Professional Baseball, an independent professional baseball league founded in 1998
- Atlantic League (football), a proposed European association football competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atlantic League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.