J. M. Abraham Poetry Award
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Atlantic Poetry Prize)
The J.M. Abraham Poetry Award, formerly known as the Atlantic Poetry Prize, is a Canadian literary award, presented annually by the Writers' Federation of Nova Scotia, to the best work of poetry published by a writer from the Atlantic provinces.
- 1998 - Carmelita McGrath, To the New World
- 1999 - John Steffler, That Night We Were Ravenous
- 2000 - Ken Babstock, Mean
- 2001 - Anne Simpson, Light Falls Through You
- 2002 - M. Travis Lane, Keeping Afloat
- 2003 - Anne Compton, Opening the Island
- 2004 - Brian Bartlett, Wanting the Day
- 2005 - David Helwig, The Year One
- 2006 - Anne Compton, Processional
- 2007 - Steve McOrmond, Primer on the hereafter
- 2008 - Don Domanski, All Our Wonder Unavenged
- 2009 - Brent MacLaine, Shades of Green
- 2010 - Tonja Gunvaldsen Klaassen, Lean-To
- 2011 - John Steffler, Lookout
- 2012 - Sue Goyette, outskirts
- 2013 - Lesley Choyce, I’m Alive. I Believe in Everything
- 2014 - Don Domanski, Bite Down Little Whisper
- 2015 - Susan Paddon, Two Tragedies in 429 Breaths
- 2016 - Sue Goyette, The Brief Reinacarnation of a Girl
- 2016 - Jennifer Houle, The Back Channels
- "Winners of the Atlantic Poetry Prize", accessed August 8, 2011.
- "Kowalski, Kimber, Domanski take home East Coast Literary Awards". Quill & Quire, September 21, 2014.
- "East Coast Literary Awards celebrate authors". Atlantic Books Today, June 8, 2015.
- "2016 East Coast Literary Award Winners Announced"
- "2017 East Coast Literary Award Winners Announced"