|Operating bases||Odesa International Airport|
AtlasGlobal Ukraine (Ukrainian: АтласГлобал Україна), branded as atlasglobal UA, was the Ukrainian subsidiary of AtlasGlobal headquartered in Lviv. Its main base was at Kyiv Zhuliany Airport, though the airline only flew one regularly scheduled route out of Odesa International Airport.
On 29 November 2019, it has been reported that lessors took in both of the airline's Airbus A320-200s in the wake of the financial struggle of parent company AtlasGlobal, leaving AtlasGlobal Ukraine without any aircraft.
In March 2020, the Ukrainian aviation authority permanently revoked the airline's operating license.
As of November 2019, AtlasGlobal operated a single scheduled route:
|Odessa||Ukraine||Odesa International Airport|||
The AtlasGlobal Ukraine fleet included the following aircraft as of November 2019:
|Airbus A320-200||2||—||8||156||164||returned to lessors|
- "About Us". AtlasGlobal Ukraine. Retrieved 9 October 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- austrianaviation.net (German) 29 November 2019
- ch-aviation.com - Ukrainian CAA revokes AtlasGlobal UA's AOC 23 March 2020
- "AtlasGlobal Ukraine adds Istanbul – Odessa from Nov 2018". routesonline.com. 5 September 2018. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
- AtlasGlobal Ukraine official website (in English, Russian, and Ukrainian)