|Predecessor||Atlas Autos Ltd.|
|Saquib H. Shirazi (CEO)|
|Revenue||₨55.02 billion (US$340 million) (2015)|
|₨3.00 billion (US$19 million) (2015)|
|Parent||Atlas Group (52%)|
Atlas Honda (AHL; Urdu: اٹلس ہنڈا), formerly known as Atlas Autos, is a Pakistani motorcycle manufacturer owned by Atlas Group and Honda Motor Company and based in Karachi, Pakistan since 1962. It is the largest motorcycle maker and a market leader in Pakistan.
The company was created in 1988 after Panjdarya and Atlas Autos merged. AHL manufactures and markets Honda motorcycles in collaboration with Honda Motor Company. The company also manufactures various hi-tech components in-house in collaboration with leading parts manufacturers like Showa Atsumitech, Nippon Denso and Toyo Denso. The company also exports motorcycles to Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Atlas Honda has Pakistan's largest in-house manufacturing capability at its Karachi and Sheikhupura plants, which include an R&D wing and tool making facilities through CAD/CAM. The annual assembly production capacity of AHL is 1.35 million units, with 150,000 units from the Karachi plant and 1.2 million units from the Sheikhupura plant.
- "Motorcycles: Local market leader, Atlas Honda looks to exports". Express Tribune. October 31, 2011. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
Atlas Honda is a joint venture between the Atlas Group – a local financial and industrial conglomerate – and Honda, the Japanese car giant.
- "Honda: Solid prospects". Business Recorder. January 31, 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Atlas Honda's profit up 32% to Rs 1 billion". Express Tribune. January 31, 2017. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
- "Atlas Honda kick-starts test production from Sheikhupura plant". The News International. October 16, 2016. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
- "Atlas Honda Limited: New line of motorcycles to roll out by October". Express Tribune. March 5, 2016. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
- "Atlas Honda's new facility inaugurated". Dawn. October 21, 2016. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
- Ahmed, Salim (October 22, 2016). "Pakistan world's 6th largest motorcycle market". Pakistan Observer. Archived from the original on 19 February 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2017.