This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
atm⁵ is an interbank network in Singapore, connecting the ATMs of six of Singapore's eight qualifying full banks, QFB. As of 2016[update], there are 230+ atm⁵ ATMs island-wide. The network was established in April 2005.
atm⁵ is also one of the few interbank networks that does not charge its customers for transactions via another member bank's ATM, having removed all interbank transaction charges on April 4, 2006.
While Citibank has many ATMs, only a percentage of them are part of the atm⁵ group. Hence, banks usually recommend customers to make sure that the atm⁵ logo is present on the members' ATM before they carry out their transaction(s).
atm⁵ is the primary network of the following banks listed below:
|Bank||Number of participating ATMs||Minimum withdrawal per transaction|
|State Bank of India||25||$10|
|Standard Chartered Bank||20||$10|
|Bank of China||20||$10|
- "Our Branches - Citibank Singapore - Location". www.citibank.com.sg.
- "Contact Us | Maybank2u.com Singapore". info.maybank2u.com.sg.
- "atm5 Locations | Bank of China @ Singapore". www.bankofchina.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-10-18. Retrieved 2016-08-07.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "atm5 Network | Bank of China @ Singapore". www.bankofchina.com.
- "ATMs Locations | Bank of China @ Singapore". www.bankofchina.com.