Jump to navigation Jump to search
Atocha may refer to:
- Atocha (Madrid), a central ward (barrio) of Madrid, Spain, in the Arganzuela District
- Atocha (Salta), a municipality in Salta Province, Argentina
- Atocha, Bolivia, a town in the Atocha Municipality in Bolivia.
- Atocha Municipality, a municipality of Sud Chichas Province, Potosí Department, Bolivia
- Atocha, Ecuador, a parish in Ambato, Ecuador
- Esparto or Atocha, a perennial grass in northwest Africa and the southern part of the Iberian Peninsula
- Madrid Atocha railway station, a central railway station of Madrid
- Estación del Arte (Madrid Metro), a station on the Madrid Metro previously named Atocha
- Nuestra Señora de Atocha, a Spanish ship
- Santo Niño de Atocha, a representation of Jesus venerated by Hispanic Catholics
- Basilica of Nuestra Señora de Atocha
- Paseo Atocha, a historic commercial street turned promenade in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Atotxa Stadium, a football stadium in San Sebastián, Spain
- "Leaving the Atocha Station", 1962 poem by John Ashbery
- Leaving the Atocha Station, 2014 novel by Ben Lerner
- Puerta de Atocha (city gate), a former gate in the city walls of Madrid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atocha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.