|Private (until 2006)|
The company was formed in 2001 by the merger of Atom Corporation and Shockwave.com, Inc. Viacom acquired Atom Entertainment in August 2006 for about $200M. Viacom kept the Atom.com URL but sold Shockwave.com and AddictingClips.com to Defy Media.
- Press Room - release 08.09.06 Archived April 2, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- "Defy Media Sells Minority Stake to Viacom in Exchange for Its Gaming Companies". 9 June 2014.
- Official website (now CC Studios)
- AtomFilms (now CC Studios)
- AddictingGames (owned by Defy)
- Top Addicting Games
- Shockwave (owned by Defy)
- AtomUploads (now CC Studios)
|This article about an entertainment company in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|