This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Digital Payment Solutions|
|Headquarters||4th Floor, Suraksha Ace Building, CST No. 34/3, Village Chakala, Plot No. 2-A, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400059, India|
|Dewang Neralla, Founder & CEO|
Atom Technologies Limited is a payment services provider company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. Atom was started in 2006 and is a subsidiary of the Financial Technologies Group, founded by Jignesh Shah.
The company has historically focused upon the distribution of payment and banking services through the use of mobile technology. Atom Technologies has provided products and services for mobile payments, interactive voice response (IVR) based payments, and mobile-based service distribution framework.
Atom Technologies' products include:
- Online banking and internet payment gateway (IPG): An internet payments platform
- Interactive voice response (IVR): helps organizations to accept payments through credit and debit card over a phone call
- Mobile computing app that enables payment services. The Atom mobile app allows payments through debit and credit cards, IMPS, cash cards, and net banking
- Point of sale to provide payment services, Atom provides brick and mortar merchant, acquiring and transaction processing services, in addition to its services over the Internet, IVR and Mobile.
The company's payment platforms have been accredited for PCIDSS & PA-DSS certifications which are accepted by the banking industry and hence ascertain the security of its mobile payment transactions and the transmission of card holder data.
Atom's payment platform uses Advanced Encryption Standard 128 Bit Cipher Block Chaining for routing transactions using secure VPN connectivity. atom does not store any credit card details but acts as a pass-through to the bank's payment gateway for routing transactions.
Atom has tie-ups with major banks apart from credit card companies like Visa Inc., MasterCard, and American Express. The credit cards of these banks and companies can be used to transact on the Atom platform. More than 1500 merchants have tied up with atom to provide these payment services.
- atom technologies signs up with Sahayata, Business Standard, 27 May 2009.
- atom Technologies company profile Archived 14 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine, Mobile-Financial.com
- Visa certification granted to India’s m-banking provider Archived 11 October 2009 at the Wayback Machine, Ecommerce Journal, 29 August 2008.
- India's atom Receives VISA Security Certification for M-Payments, TMCnet.com, 28 August 2008.
- DTH players may help mobile payments gain currency[permanent dead link], Reuters, 4 June 2009.
- IVR: making payments easier Archived 7 March 2009 at the Wayback Machine, Express Computer, 15 December 2008.