This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Online & Offline Payment Service|
|Headquarters||FT Tower, CTS No 256 & 257, Suren Road, Chakala, Andheri (East),400093, Mumbai, India|
|Dewang Neralla Founder & CEO|
Atom Technologies is an end to end payment services provider, headquartered in Mumbai, India. atom was started in 2006 and is a subsidiary of the Financial Technologies Group, founded by Jignesh Shah.
The company has historically focused upon the distribution of payment and banking services through the use of mobile technology. atom technologies has created patent pending products & services for mobile payments, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) based payments and mobile based service distribution framework.
Its products include:
- Net Banking & Internet Payment Gateway (IPG) An internet payments platform that combines feature sets for enabling payments acceptance through credit, debit cards, net banking as well as other modes along with revenue boosters for merchants such as Multi bank EMI, Discount and Promotion Engine, Multi Product Settlement, Invoice based payments, express checkout etc. Providing one of the highest success rates in the industry, the platform offers an integrated dashboard to the merchant to view transactions not only over Internet, but also over POS and IVR
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Atom IVR helps organizations to accept payments through credit and debit card over a phone call Interactive Voice Response system thus assisting your call center to become a profit center.
- Mobile Payments App that can be downloaded on the mobile to enable the payment of services listed in it. Atom mobile app contains more than 50 services and allows payments through debit & credit cards, IMPS, Cash cards & Net banking
- PoS to provide end-to-end payment services, atom provides brick and mortar merchant, acquiring and transaction processing services, in addition to its services over Internet, IVR and Mobile. As a service provider, atom takes over from the bank and provides services right from merchant sign-up, installation of PoS terminals, training & services to merchants, supply of consumables (paper rolls), processing credit card and debit card transactions through its network as well as monitoring risk.
The company’s payment platforms have been accredited for PCIDSS & PA-DSS certifications which are accepted by the banking industry and hence ascertain the security of its mobile payment transactions and the transmission of card holder data.
Atom’s payment platform uses Advanced Encryption Standard 128 Bit Cipher Block Chaining for routing transactions using secure VPN connectivity. atom does not store any credit card details but acts as a pass-through to the bank’s payment gateway for routing transactions.
Atom has tie-ups with major banks apart from credit card companies like Visa Inc., MasterCard and American Express. The credit cards of these banks & companies can be used to transact on the atom platform. More than 1500 merchants have tied up with atom to provide these payment services.
- Atom Technologies has won "The World is Open Award 2008" for excellence in the vertical of financial services. This award was instituted by Red Hat, in collaboration with Skoch Consultancy, to recognize the efforts being made by various industry segments such as banking, insurance, financial services and technology.
- Atom Technologies has also won the IT People Awards for Product Innovation, 2008 which was instituted by IT People Ltd.
- Atom Technologies' m-collection model deployed at Sahayata, a microfinance institution based in Udaipur, Rajasthan, has received the Network Computing EDGE award in 2009.
- Knowledge Faber Awards for Excellence in Payment Method and Technologies 2013
- IAMAI 3rd India Digital Awards 2013
- Skoch 5th Financial Inclusion Awards 2013
- NAFCUB Vision 20-20 Conclave 2012
- atom technologies signs up with Sahayata, Business Standard, 27 May 2009.
- atom Technologies company profile, Mobile-Financial.com
- Visa certification granted to India’s m-banking provider Archived 11 October 2009 at the Wayback Machine., Ecommerce Journal, 29 August 2008.
- India's atom Receives VISA Security Certification for M-Payments, TMCnet.com, 28 August 2008.
- DTH players may help mobile payments gain currency[permanent dead link], Reuters, 4 June 2009.
- IVR: making payments easier Archived 7 March 2009 at the Wayback Machine., Express Computer, 15 December 2008.
- Atom Technologies wins Red Hat award, 16 April 2008.
- About IT People awards Archived 28 May 2009 at the Wayback Machine., Retrieved on 8 August 2009.
- Mobile application transforms micro-finance Archived 10 January 2010 at the Wayback Machine., Retrieved on 8 August 2009.