|Kirill Borisovich Komarov
Vladislav I. Korogodin
Atomenergoprom (Atomic Energy Power Corporation, AEP, Russian: AO Атомэнергопром) is a 100% state-owned holding company that unites Russian civil nuclear industry. It is a part of the Rosatom State corporation.
Atomenergoprom was created by a Presidential Decree signed on 27 April 2007, following the adoption of a new law by the Russian Parliament on 19 January 2007. On 7 July 2007, the corporate charter and board of directors were approved.
Atomenergoprom includes nuclear power plant operator Energoatom, nuclear fuel producer and supplier TVEL, uranium trader Tekhsnabexport (Tenex), nuclear facilities constructor Atomenergomash, international nuclear construction and project management concern Atomstroyexport, and uranium mining company ARMZ Uranium Holding Co. (Atomredmetzoloto). Among the Unitary Enterprises corporatized in a transfer of shareholdings from the government to Atomenergoprom are Novosibirsk State Design Research Institute VNIPIET, Zarubezhatomenergostory All-Russian Production Association (Moscow), Lenatomenergostroy Specialized Construction-Installation Department (Sosnovy Bor, Leningrad region), Nizhniy Novgorod Research and Development Institute Atomenergoproekt, the Atom-Service department of Energoatom, Atomtekhenergro (Mytischi, Moscow Region), the Research and Development Institute for Nuclear Machinery Construction (VNIAEM, Moscow), Isotop All-Region Association (Moscow) and Atomspetstrans of Rosatom (Moscow).
Chairman of the board of directors is Sergei Kiriyenko, former Prime Minister and current head of the Rosatom State Corporation. The director of the company is Vladimir Travin, deputy head of Rosatom, the first deputy director is Sergey Obozov, former director general of Rosenergoatom, and the deputy director is Petr Schedrovitsky, former President of the Russian Institute of Nuclear Power Plant Operators. Vladimir Smirnov, former director general of Tekhsnabexport is an adviser to the director. Igor Borovkov, Tatiana Elfimova and Ivan Kamenskikh, all of whom previously held senior posts at Rosatom, also hold directorial positions.
- "Putin signs AtomEnergoProm decree". World Nuclear News. 2007-04-30. Retrieved 2007-07-15.
- "AtomEnergoProm established, board named". World Nuclear News. 2007-07-10. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-07-15.
- "Russian corporate fusion continues". World Nuclear News. 2007-11-14. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- "Nine federal state unitary enterprises of civil nuclear sector reorganized into open joint stock companies" (Press release). Rosatom. 2007-12-26. Archived from the original on 2008-06-28. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
- "AtomEnergoProm appointments". World Nuclear News. 2007-09-19. Archived from the original on 2008-11-23. Retrieved 2008-01-05.