Atomic Betty (video game)
North American cover art featuring Sparky, Atomic Betty, and X-5
|Developer(s)||Big Blue Bubble|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
Critics gave the game mixed reviews. Aaron Roberts of Nintendojo said "Basically, Atomic Betty is a better-than-average game for kids, and one that will keep them on their mental toes, to boot". Nintendo World Report's Ben Kosmina said "The game is fun" but added "it's not going to last you a long period of time", after completing the game within 2 hours, he also stated it has "absolutely no replay value". GameZone's Michael Lafferty stated "this is obviously a game targeting younger players and in that regard it succeeds in providing an entertaining, though short-lived, experience".
- Roberts, Aaron. "Reviews - Atomic Betty". Nintendojo. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Kosmina, Ben (2005-12-12). "Atomic Betty reports for duty, then goes AWOL after two hours". Nintendo World Report. Archived from the original on 28 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Lafferty, Michale (2005-11-07). "Atomic Betty Review". GameZone. Archived from the original on 2008-05-30. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Atomic Betty at Big Blue Bubble
- Atomic Betty at IGN
- Atomic Betty at GameSpot
- Atomic Betty at MobyGames
|This shooter game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|