Atomic Energy Act
The Bill for an Act with this short title will have been known as an Atomic Energy Bill during its passage through the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
See also Atomic Energy Authority Act.
- The Atomic Energy Act 1946 (c. 80)
- The Atomic Energy (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1981 (c. 48)
- The Atomic Energy Act 1989 (c. 7)
In the United States, there are two federal laws known by the name:
- The United States Atomic Energy Act of 1946 – first legislation governing nuclear weapons and nuclear power in the United States
- The United States Atomic Energy Act of 1954 – a substantial amendment to the 1946 statute.