|Look up atomicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atomicity may refer to:
- Atomicity (chemistry), the total number of atoms present in 1 molecule of a substance
- Valence (chemistry), sometimes referred to as atomicity
- Atomicity (database systems), a property of database transactions which are guaranteed to either completely occur, or have no effects
- Atomicity (programming), an operation appears to occur at a single instant between its invocation and its response
- Atomicity, a property of an S-expression, in a symbolic language like Lisp
- Atomicity, an element of orthogonality in a component-based system
- Atomicity, in order theory; see Atom (order theory)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atomicity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.