Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up atomicity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atomicity may refer to:
- Atomicity (chemistry), the total number of atoms present in 1 molecule of a substance
- Valence (chemistry), sometimes referred to as atomicity
- Atomicity (database systems), a property of database transactions which are guaranteed to either completely occur, or have no effects
- Atomicity (programming), an operation appears to occur at a single instant between its invocation and its response
- Atomicity, a property of an S-expression, in a symbolic language like Lisp
- Atomicity, an element of orthogonality in a component-based system
- Atomicity, in order theory; see Atom (order theory)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atomicity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.