From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Atomizers)
|Look up atomization or atomizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atomization or atomizer may refer to:
Science and technology
- The making of an aerosol, which is a colloid suspension of fine solid particles or liquid droplets in a gas
- An apparatus using an atomizer nozzle
- Sprays, mists, fogs, clouds, dust clouds, and smoke, which appear to be atomized
- A nebulizer, which is a device used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs
- An electronic cigarette atomizer is a component which employs a heating element to vaporize a flavored solution, that may or may not contain nicotine, for inhalation into the lungs
- The conversion of a vaporized sample into atomic components in atomic spectroscopy
- Atomizer Geyser, a cone geyser in Yellowstone National Park.
- Atomizer (album), a 1986 album by Big Black
- Atomizer (band), a British synthpop duo
- In fiction, the complete disintegration of a targeted object into the atoms which constitute it is accomplished by shooting it with a disintegrator ray
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atomization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.