From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atria or atrium may refer to:
- Atria or Adria, an Etruscan city in the Veneto region of Northern Italy
- Atria or Atri, Italy, an ancient city in the Abruzzo region of Central Italy
- Atria (company), a large Finnish food company
- Atria (imprint), an imprint of Simon & Schuster
- Atria (star) or Alpha Trianguli Australis, a star in the constellation Triangulum Australe
- Atria Senior Living, an American assisted living company
- Atria Software, the original maker of ClearCase
- Atrium (architecture) (plural: atria), a large open space within a building
- Atrium (heart) (plural: atria), an anatomical structure of the heart
- Atria, the home planet of the aliens in the U.S. TV series Star-Crossed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.