Jump to navigation Jump to search
Atria may refer to:
- Atrium (heart) (plural: atria), an anatomical structure of the heart
- Atrium (architecture) (plural: atria), a large open space within a building
- Atria (star) or Alpha Trianguli Australis, a star in the constellation Triangulum Australe
- Atria Institute on gender equality and women's history
- Atria Senior Living, an American assisted living company
- Atria or Adria, an Etruscan city in the Veneto region of Northern Italy
- Atria or Atri, Italy, an ancient city in the Abruzzo region of Central Italy
- Atria (imprint), an imprint of Simon & Schuster
- Atria, the home planet of the aliens in the U.S. TV series Star-Crossed
- Atria Software, the original maker of ClearCase
- Atria (company), a large Finnish food company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.