Atria may refer to:
- Atrium (heart) (plural: atria), an anatomical structure of the heart
- Atrium (architecture) (plural: atria), a large open space within a building
- Atria (star) or Alpha Trianguli Australis, a star in the constellation Triangulum Australe
- Atria Institute on gender equality and women's history
- Atria Senior Living, an American assisted living company
- Atria or Adria, an Etruscan city in the Veneto region of Northern Italy
- Atria or Atri, Italy, an ancient city in the Abruzzo region of Central Italy
- Atria (imprint), an imprint of Simon & Schuster
- Atria, the home planet of the aliens in the U.S. TV series Star-Crossed
- Atria Software, the original maker of ClearCase
- Atria (company), a large Finnish food company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.