From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Atrium or atrium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atrium may refer to:
- Atrium (alveoli), microscopic air sacs in lungs
- Atrium (heart), an anatomical structure of the heart
- Atrium, the genital structure next to the genital aperture in the reproductive system of gastropods
- Atrium of the ventricular system of the brain
- Atrium (architecture), a large open space within a building, often featuring a glass roof
- Atrium, Cardiff, a University of South Wales building in Cardiff
- Atrium Casino, a casino in Dax, France
- Atrium Cinemas, a movie theatre in Karachi, Pakistan
- Atrium on Bay, a retail and office complex in Toronto, Canada
- Atrium Building (Guatemala), a skyscraper in Guatemala City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atrium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.