|Look up Atrium or atrium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An Atrium a large open space within a building, often featuring a glass roof
Atrium may also refer to:
- Atrium (heart), an anatomical structure of the heart
- Atrium (alveoli), microscopic air sacs in lungs
- Atrium, the genital structure next to the genital aperture in the reproductive system of gastropods
- Atrium of the ventricular system of the brain
- Atrium, Cardiff, a University of South Wales building in Cardiff
- Atrium Casino, a casino in Dax, France
- Atrium Cinemas, a movie theatre in Karachi, Pakistan
- Atrium on Bay, a retail and office complex in Toronto, Canada
- Atrium Building (Guatemala), a skyscraper in Guatemala City
- Atrium Building (Israel), a skyscraper in Ramat-Gan City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atrium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.