From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Atrium or atrium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Atrium may refer to:
- Atrium (architecture), a large open space within a building usually with a glass roof
- Atrium (cinemas), movie theatre in Karachi, Pakistan
- Atrium (alveoli), microscopic air sacs in lungs
- Atrium (heart), an anatomical structure of the heart
- Atrium of the ventricular system of the brain
- Atrium (Cardiff), a University of South Wales building in Cardiff
- Atrium, the genital structure next to the genital aperture in the reproductive system of gastropods
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.