From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Atropos is one of the three goddesses of fate and destiny in Greek mythology.
Atropos may refer also to:
- Atropos (Goya), an 1819-23 painting by Francisco de Goya
- Atropos (journal), a UK-based journal for specialists in Lepidoptera and Odonata (butterflies)
- A taxonomic synonym for Atropoides, a.k.a. jumping pitvipers, a genus of venomous snakes found in Mexico and Central America
- A taxonomic synonym for Trimeresurus, a.k.a. Asian pit vipers, a genus of venomous snakes found in Asia
- 273 Atropos, an asteroid
- HMS Atropos, a fictional ship commanded by Horatio Hornblower
- In chemistry, as a shorthand for atropisomer, which is a stereoisomer resulting from hindered rotation about a single bond
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atropos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.