From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Atsubetsu-ku in Sapporo
|Established||November 6, 1989|
|• Total||24.38 km2 (9.41 sq mi)|
|Estimation as of August 1, 2009|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|Address||5-3-2 Atsubetsuchuo-ichijo, Atsubetsu-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido|
|Website||Atsubetsu Ward Office|
- 1871: Shiroishi village was founded.
- 1873: Kamishiroishi village split off from Shiroishi village.
- 1902: Shiroishi village and kamishiroishi village were merged to form Shiroishi village.
- 1950: Shiroishi village was merged into Sapporo city.
- 1972: Sapporo was designated as one of the cities designated by government ordinance and Shiroishi-ku was established.
- 1989: Atsubetsu-ku split off from Shiroishi-ku.
- JR Hokkaido
- Sapporo Municipal Subway
- Hokkaido Sapporo Atsubetsu High School
- Hokkaido Sapporo Keisei High School
- Hokkaido Sapporo Higashi Commercial High School
- Hokusei Gakuen University High School
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Atsubetsu-ku, Sapporo.|
- Atsubetsu ward office (Japanese)
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|