|Meaning||Many different meanings depending on the kanji used.|
|Region of origin||Japan|
Atsuko (アツコ, あつこ) is a feminine Japanese given name.
- 惇子, "sincere, kind, child"
- 淳子, "pure, child"
- 敦子, "kindliness, industry, child"
- 篤子, "sincere, fervent, child"
- 厚子, "thick, child
- 渥子, "kindness, child"
- 湊子, "port, harbor, child"
- 集子, "collect, child"
- 鳩子, "dive, pigeon, child"
- 熱子, "passion, heat, child"
- 温子, "warm, child"
- 篤子, "kind, cordial, child"
- 敦子, "honest, child"
Atsuko is generally used as a girl's name. It consists of 6 letters and 3 syllables. The final syllable "ko" is generally written with the kanji character for child, 子. It is a common suffix to female names in Japan and usually indicates that it is a girl's name as masculine Japanese names rarely use the kanj for "child".
- atsuko (born Atsuko Yamashita, 山下 敦子), Japanese singer, member of pop band Angela
- Atsuko Anzai (安西 篤子), Japanese novelist
- Atsuko Asano (浅野 温子), Japanese actress
- Atsuko Asano (writer) (あさの あつこ), Japanese writer
- Atsuko Enomoto (榎本温子), Japanese singer and voice actress
- Atsuko Hashimoto, Japanese jazz musician from Osaka, Japan
- Atsuko Ikeda (池田厚子), fourth daughter of Emperor Shōwa and Empress Kōjun
- Atsuko Inaba (稲葉貴子), former Japanese idol female pop singer
- Atsuko Ishizuka (いしづか あつこ), Japanese animator and director
- Atsuko Kawada (川田あつ子), Japanese actress, singer, essayist, and novelist from Tokyo Japan
- Atsuko Maeda (前田 敦子), Japanese singer, actress, and idol who is a member of the all-female J-pop group AKB48
- Atsuko Mine (峰 あつ子), Japanese voice actress
- Atsuko Nakajima (中嶋敦子), Japanese animator, character designer, and illustrator
- Atsuko Seki, Japanese pianist
- Atsuko Seta (瀬田 敦子), Japanese classical pianist
- Atsuko Shimoda (下田 敦子), Japanese politician of the Democratic Party of Japan,and a member of the House of Councillors in the Diet
- Atsuko Takahata (高畑 淳子), Japanese actress and voice actress
- Atsuko Tanaka (田中 敦子), Japanese voice actress
- Atsuko Tanaka (artist) (田中 敦子, 1932-2005), Japanese avant-garde artist
- Atsuko Tokuda, Japanese former badminton player
- Atsuko Tsurumi (鶴見厚子), Japanese artist who specializes in impressionism and surrealism
- Atsuko Wakai (若井 敦子), Japanese karate competitor
- Atsuko Yamano (山野敦子), Japanese musician and founding member of the Japanese rock trio Shonen Knife
- Atsuko Yuya (湯屋 敦子), Japanese voice actress who is the official Japanese voice dub-over artist for actresses Angelina Jolie and Natasha Henstridge
- Atsuko Natsume, known as Nuku Nuku, of the All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku anime (OVA & TV) series
- Atsuko Urameshi, a character from the anime and manga series Yu Yu Hakusho
- Atsuko "Akko" Kagami, titular heroine of Himitsu no Akko-chan
- Atsuko "Akko" Kagari, a lead character from Little Witch Academia
- 8414 Atsuko, main-belt Asteroid
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|