Atsumi Onsen Station
|Atsumi Onsen Station
Atsumi Onsen Station, July 2009
(See other stations in Yamagata)
|Address in Japanese||山形県鶴岡市温海|
|Former name||Atsumi Station|
|Present name since||1977|
|Line(s)||Uetsu Main Line|
|Statistics||132 passengers/day (FY2012)|
Atsumi Onsen Station has a single island platform and a side platform, serving three tracks. The platforms are connected to the station building by an underpass. The station has a Midori no Madoguchi staffed ticket office.
|1||■ Uetsu Main Line||for Tsuruoka, Akita and Sakata|
|2||■ Uetsu Main Line||passing loop|
|3||■ Uetsu Main Line||for Niitsu and Murakami|
|Uetsu Main Line|
The station opened on March 18, 1923, as Atsumi Station (温海駅?). A new station building was completed in December 1963. The station was renamed Atsumi Onsen Station on October 1, 1977. With the privatization of JNR on April 1, 1987, the station came under the control of JR East.
In fiscal 2012, the station was used by an average of 132 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Atsumi Onsen
- National Route 7
- Ishino, Tetsu, ed. (1998). 停車場変遷大辞典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] II. Japan: JTB. p. 561. ISBN 4-533-02980-9.
- Kouznetsov (4 August 2013). "羽越本線 あつみ温泉駅". 羽越線資料館.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2012年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2012)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2013-12-15.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2013-12-15.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2013-12-15.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2013-12-15.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2013-12-15.
- JR East Station information (Japanese)