Atta or ATTA may refer to:
- Atta (genus), a genus of New World ants of the subfamily Myrmicinae
- Atta (novel), a 1953 novel by Francis Rufus Bellamy
- Atta flour, whole wheat flour made from durum wheat commonly used in South Asian cooking
- Atta (Buddhism), Pali for "self" or "soul", central to the core Buddhist concept of Anatta, no-self
- ATTA, acronym of Akabar n Tagrawla d Tanemla Amazigh, or Berber Socialism and Revolution Party
- A group of Lumad peoples
- Princess Atta, a character from the film A Bug's Life
- Ata (name), people with the first name or family name, sometimes spelled Atta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Atta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.